- Longer B-screw needed when using 40t or 42t cog with most Shimano derailleurs
This is the indexed ratchet needed for converting Campagnolo 11-speed rear derailleurs with a 27-tooth maximum tooth capacity to a 29-tooth maximum tooth capacity to work with 12-29 cassettes.
- Prevents chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Adjustable hose-type clamp fits 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" seat tubes
- Upper pulley has larger teeth for increased chain control
- 7/8 speed design - Steel inner and outer links with steel chain cage - Multi-clamp to fit 28.6 – 34.9mm frames - Multi-pull design - Total gear teeth: 48
- EPS specific front derailleur nut and washer
This microSHIFT dual pull trekking front derailleur is compatible with 2x8 mountain bike drivetrains, and cranks with up to a 48t large cog. - Durable metal construction - Compatible with Boost and non-Boost chainlines - 16t capacity - Drivetrain Speeds: 8 - Double or Triple: Double - Derailleur Capacity: 16 - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Dual - Front Derailleur Clamp: 34.9 (1-3/8") , 31.8 (1-1/4") - Max Ring (teeth): 48
Altus wide link 7/8-speed compatible dual-pull multi-fit front derailleur for recreational off-road use. - Compact conventional swing design - Low-friction wide linkage reduces shifting effort and increases rigidity - Dual-pull design allows it to be used with top or bottom cable routing - Multi clamp band is compatible with all frame dimensions - 66-69 degree chainstay to seat tube angle range - For outer chainring size from 42 to 48 tooth, total capacity 20 teeth - Compatible with 7- or 8-speed drivetrains
Shimano FD-M2000 front derailleurs feature Mega Lite and HyperGlide technologies for smooth and easy operation. They're a perfect replacement for your 3 x 9 drivetrain.
Optimized for Shimano compatible 9-speed road drivetrains, R9 front derailleurs feature metal construction and rapid shifting response. - Cold-forged aluminum body
$24.99 - $29.99
XLE front derailleurs deliver seamless compatibility with Shimano mountain systems, allowing you to repair or upgrade at an attractive price.
Featuring full metal construction and precisely engineered linkages, Marvo level derailleurs deliver high-end performance that will last. - Full aluminum construction - Dual-pull design - 34.9mm version includes 31.8mm adapter
When your riding gets adventurous, more range means more versatility. With the ADVENT front derailleur, you can run a gravel-style 46-30T crank paired with an 11-42 cassette, resulting in a ridiculous 585% gear range. Will that work best for traditional touring, gravel, adventure racing, or bikepacking? The answer is yes. - Top Gear Teeth: 44-48T - Capacity: 16T - Band Clamp: 34.9mm (31.8mm w/Shim) - Chain Line: 48.8mm / Boost 51.8mm - Chainstay Angle: 63-68
Compatible with Shimano 10-speed mountain shifters as well as microSHIFT variations, the XCD front derailleur performs well under the pressures of mountain bike racing. - Full aluminum construction - Includes adapter for 31.8mm seat tube - Chainstay angle: 66-69°
Shimano Side Swing front derailleurs feature improved cable routing for smooth and efficient front shifting effort and increased clearance for larger tires and shorter chainstays. - Optimal front system for internal cable routing - Enhanced maneuverability with plus-sized tires - Increased shifting efficiency and light and smooth operation force
Shimano's Alivio Front Derailleur features wide pivots and a rigid cage for fast shifting and trail-worthy durability. This 9-speed compatible derailleur also gives you clearance for mud guards or wide tires.
$29.99 - $35.00
- Series: SLX - Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 145.6g
$29.99 - $30.99
- Enhanced Stability, Maneuverability And Shifting Efficiency - New Side Swing Design For Large Wheel Bikes - Efficient Cable Routing For Light Shift Operation - Sophisticated Chain Guide For 2X11-Speed Fcw New Spike Construction Gears - Versatile Specification Compatible With Traditional Mounting Options - Wider Clearance For Large Wheels - Compatible With Shorter Chain Stays - 50% More Shifting Power (Outward) (Vs. Current Xt, Fd-M7020 Only) - Increased Traction Range For Long-Travel And Active Rear Suspension - Series: SLX - Swing Action: Side Swing - Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 136g - Clamp diameter: 34.9 w/included shims
SRAM's Chain Spotter fits on your seat tube beneath your front derailleur to keep the chain from coming off, which keeps you riding and prevents chain and frame damage, too. It's made of lightweight aluminum and includes all mounting hardware. Just bolt it on and go. No front derailleur fine-tuning needed.
- Model Number: FD-R3000 - Series: SORA - Top Gear Teeth: 46-52T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Models: Braze-on and band clamp available - Band clamp model includes shims for 31.8/28.6mm seat tubes
Centos front derailleurs are precisely manufactured for responsive, accurate shifting under race conditions. - Compatible with Shimano road 11-speed systems
- Model Number: FD-R3030 - Series: SORA - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Models: Braze-on and band clamp available - Band clamp model includes shims for 31.8/28.6mm seat tubes
Shimano's SLX Front Derailleur is built tough for enduro/all-mountain use and it shifts quickly and smoothly every time. Shimano tweaked the angles for improved rear tire clearance and easier access to adjustment screws. This direct-mount attaches right your frame, so no clamp band is needed.
For smooth downshifts and fast upshifts, SRAM's Apex Front Derailleur is engineered for success. Its aluminum body is light as a feather while its steel cage is stiff for precision shifts everytime. The Apex Front Derailleur shifts great on standard and compact cranksets, too.
The Shimano Deore M618 series front derailleurs provide reliable, accurate 2x10 speed shifting. They are available in a variety of mounting formats to suit most mountain bike frames.
$38.99 - $40.99
Features: - Smooth shifting and less cadence shock - Close step (10T) - SIDE SWING construction - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Stable performance on suspension bikes - Shifts properly while rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - 2x10-speed
Shimano's Deore XT Dyna-Sys 10-speed Front Derailleur sports a lightweight aluminum cage that's chrome plated to reduce wear, and the body boasts wide parallel pivots that provide fast, smooth, and reliable shifts every time. This model is an E-type derailleur and is specifically optimized for 2x10 set ups.
SRAM's low-profile GX 2x11 Front Derailleur was designed specifically for SRAM 2x11 X-GLIDE shifting. When used with SRAM's wide-range 11-speed cassette and a GX 2x11-speed rear derailleur, the GX 2x11 front derailleur provides one of the widest gear ranges possible so no terrain is off limits. • Max ring (teeth): 38-tooth • Weight: 128 grams
SRAM's low-profile GX 2x11 front derailleur was designed specifically for SRAM 2x11 X-GLIDE shifting. When used with SRAM's wide-range 11-speed cassette and a GX 2x11 rear derailleur, the GX 2x11 front derailleur provides one of the widest gear ranges possible so no terrain is off limits. • Max ring (teeth): 38-tooth • Weight: 128 grams
SRAM's low-profile GX 2x11 Front Derailleur was designed specifically around SRAM's 2x11 X-GLIDE shifting. When used with SRAM's wide-range 11-speed cassette and a GX 2x11 rear derailleur, the GX 2x11 front derailleur provides one of the widest gear ranges possible, so no terrain is off limits. • Max ring (teeth): 38-tooth • Weight: 128 grams
Page 1 of 4 Next page